2″ Ladder Strip Corrosion Coupons
We sell 2″ Ladder Strip Corrosion Coupons of various sizes and models for 2 “system access fittings, which are commonly used for oil and gas, upstream and downstream, chemical companies, etc.
1 pcs corrosion coupon consists of:
* Ladder Strip Corrosion Coupons (AISI 1018 or to others)
* Standard nylon insulator
* Serial number
* VCI cover / bag
* Evelope bag, silica and plastic bag
Ladder strip Corrosion Coupons holders are designed to simultaneously monitor corrosion at various levels in a process line. This is a technique employed in large diameter pipelines (8″ O.D. and greater) where corrosion may not be uniform across the diameter of the pipe, or in systems where flow is stratified.
The holder body is a single blade containing holes spaced along its length for mounting the coupons.
Special strip coupons are used with ladder holders.
These coupons have a mounting hole at each end for secure mounting.
Coupons are arranged so that three pairs may be mounted on the holder; one pair at the top, one pair at the center, and one pair at the bottom.
A minimum holder length of 26 cm (10.25″) is required to mount three pairs of coupons.
Mounting procedures for ladder strip coupons are the same as for standard 2-hole strip coupons
Solutions for corrosion prevention and control such as a variety of coupon holders styles to suit your application.
- Strip Holder: Used to suspend either 3″ or 6″ corrosion coupons in the area to be monitored
- Disc Holder: These offer several corrosion monitoring advantages over Strip Coupon Holder Assemblies.
- Multiple Disc Holder: Available for pipes with diameters of 6″ or more. This pipeline corrosion protection method.
- Ladder Strip Holder: Suspends six strip corrosion coupons (3 pair) from a single access fitting point.
AISI 1018, ASTM A106 gr B, Other
Below 50 gram union depend on the model, details will be listed on the envelope
NACE RP-0775 and ASTM G-1
2″ x 7/8″ x 1/8″