Multiple Disc Coupons Two-Inch System
Multiple Disc Coupons Available for pipes with diameters of 6″ or more. This pipeline corrosion protection method offers the following advantages: inherent orientation parallel to flow, greater surface area at a specific level, greater quantity and variety of coupon materials, easier monitoring in stratified or multi-phase flow, and corrosion coupons location in recess area of access fitting for monitoring in gas pockets or stagnant areas.
Multiple Disc Coupons holder assembly offers the same advantages as standard disc coupon holders, with the added advantage of multiphase monitoring.Multiphasemonitoringbecomesimportant in a system where line conditions may promote nonuniform corrosion rates.
Multiple disc coupons 2″ system can be used to Monitor:
a variety of locations, such as:
1. Top of line dead gas trap
2. Flush with pipe wall
3. Top of line
4. Middle of line
5. Bottom of line
6. Bottom of line – dead liquid trap
7. Special position requirements
Combinations of any of the above positions may be ordered to suit a particular situation.
Solutions for corrosion prevention and control such as a variety of coupon holder styles to suit your application.
- Strip Holders: Used to suspend either 3″ or 6″ corrosion coupons in the area to be monitored
- Disc Holders: These offer several corrosion monitoring advantages over Strip Coupon Holder Assemblies.
- Multiple Disc Holders: Available for pipes with diameters of 6″ or more. This pipeline corrosion protection method.
- Ladder Strip Holders: Suspends six strip corrosion coupons (3 pair) from a single access fitting point.
AISI 1018, ASTM A106 gr B, to order
30-50 gram union depending on the model, details will be listed on the envelope
NACE RP-0775 and ASTM G-1
OD:1.25″, Thickness 1/8″